Publishing your research in a BioMed Central journal is simple and efficient. You will be guided through the submission process step by step and can interrupt this at any time and continue via the journal’s specific peer review system which can be found on the journal’s website.
You can also use the Journal Suggester: it helps you to find the right journal for your paper. All you need is an abstract or description of your article to find matching journals.
What you will need to complete the submission of your manuscript
- Email addresses of all authors.
- Name, email addresses and affiliations of four possible peer reviewers for your manuscript: none of them should be in the same institution as yourself or have been co-authors with any of the authors of your manuscript within the past five years.
- Correctly formatted manuscript.
- Correctly formatted figures in one of the acceptable formats.
- Compliance with editor's policies.
- A cover letter explaining why the journal should consider your manuscript and declaring any competing interests.
If you have any questions please contact us.